Emergency Response Priority Partnership (ERPP)
Recovery assistance and resources become scarce during a natural disaster or catastrophe. Our ER Priority Partnership is a “pre-loss” agreement whereby you arrange and reserve emergency services and resources before you need them. Services may include labor, materials, & equipment. A pre-loss agreement will ensure that you get what you need when you need it. It takes the guess-work and pressure out of the recovery process! YOUR NEEDS become OUR PRIORITY in the case of a disaster. You will have the resources you need when you need them the most!
Your Customized Emergency Action Plan
Many businesses never resume operations after suffering a major property loss. Personnel records, financial records, company documentation, computer systems, and management records can all be lost in just minutes in the case of a natural disaster. Preparedness is the key to a successful disaster recovery effort. Avoid making “expensive” decisions under the extreme pressure and duress associated with a disaster related property loss. Making these decisions in the form of an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) before a major loss occurs gives you peace of mind knowing that you have a pre-planned road map to recovery in place.
As an ER Priority Partner, You Will Receive:
• A custom online portal with "property profile"
• Custom & comprehensive Emergency Action Plan
• Availability of equipment & resources in catastrophic situations
• Catastrophe planning assistance (pre, during & post incident steps required to protect your assets)
• Approval of pricing & billing formats with your insurance company BEFORE an incident
• CE classes and year-round consulting regarding property loss & recovery
• Pre-approval for services we perform to ensure financial recovery
• Access to Coalition of Disaster Responders (CDR), a comprehensive network of highly qualified disaster response contractors
Our Commitment to You...
We have selected only a certain number of commercial properties throughout North Alabama. We will not offer more agreements than we can respond to in any one area. In the event of a natural or man-made disaster, your project will be assessed first, before we respond to any non-retained clients. In most cases, we will arrive at your property for assessment before you do.